Graduates of the University of Malaya will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in their field of study, appropriate research and professional practices, and the processes of critical thinking, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Use effective methods including contemporary technology to manage information, to achieve diverse professional goals aligned with professional standards and make decisions based on appropriate data and information.
- Engage in continuous self-improvement and professional growth support the professional development of others, and display positive leadership and professional behaviours and disposition for effective practice.
- Communicate effectively with other professionals, and the community, and project a coherent vision of social responsibilities.
- Appreciate and continue to be guided by the University's core values of integrity, respect, academic freedom, open-mindedness, accountability, professionalism, meritocracy, teamwork, creativity and social responsibility.
Download pdf version here.