The Asia-Europe Institute Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS), has been instituted with the aim of encouraging and supporting deserving Malaysians and non-malaysians to pursue International Masters programmes exclusively at AEI.
1) Has gained admission into any of the AEI International masters Programmes;
2) A Bachelor’s degree with honours or its equivalent (CGPA) 3.30 and above);
3) Posses good personality and leadership skills; and/or
4) Relevant working experience (minimum 3 years).
1) The scheme is offered to the International Masters candidates for a maximum duration of 1 (one) academic session (September – August)
2) Academic Fees, Allowances and Medical Insurance: The FAS amounts to a waiver of tuition fees, which include registration, administration, examination and other reccurent fees. AEI will also provide economy class airplane via the most direct route. In addition, The FAS receipent will also receive a stipend of RM1300 per month for the duration of 1 academic session. For non-Malaysians, AEI will also pay the medical insurance as provided by the University,s insurance scheme.
3) Internship Programme AEI will provide return economy class airfare via the most direct route (up to a maximum of RM3000 – Malaysian Ringgit Three Thousand Onlly), inclusive of travel insurance and accommodation allowance of USD500 (US Dollars Five Hundred Only) per month for the two-month’s duration of the internship programme.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) The FAS recipent may not hold any paid employment during the study period.
2) This Scheme may not be held concurrently with any other scholarship or grant.